Environment and sustainabilityTaking responsibility for the environment has always been important to us. The responsibility naturally involves employment issues, for example work environment, health promoting investments and employee training.
As a 30-years privately owned business, we have the opportunity to have a long term perspective in our decisions.
The climate issue and our influence on the environment are two of our most important sustainability aspects. Being in a fast moving consumer goods business, we transport the goods directly from the source of production avoiding unnecessary warehousing and transportation.
An open dialogue with our business customer and Baltic consumers are important to us to be able to develop our business. We take responsibility for local communication and consumer claims on behalf of international suppliers by having local offices in Baltic capitals. We have created hotline phones, email addresses and webforms for urgent issues.
Our sustainability work is based on our core values and our vision.
We support community projects that are based on the needs of local people.
The sustainability work is everybody’s responsibility and is integrated in our entire business.
These are the major factors that our sustainable decisions can influence:
- Support transfer of consumer goods packaging material into recyclable material, usage of less packaging material and refillable goods.
- 100% of our assortment packaging will be reusable or recyclable by 2030
- Supporting sales of products with less CO2 impact on environment
- Consolidating transportation of goods to business customer
- We have a mission to have 0 harm for people, customers, employees and suppliers